Posts Tagged ‘CPE’
I’ve written another batch of CPE courses for CCH.
Six one-hour modules delve into the Financial Reporting Framework for Small- and Medium-Sized Entities. That’s an entirely new reporting framework separate from GAAP that will allow for simplified reporting by smaller business entities.
Looking for on-line CPE courses on compilations and reviews? I’ve written or revised a series of courses for CCH which you can find linked below. I’ve quoted liberally from the CCH site. Here is a list of courses with descriptions to follow:
- Compilation and Review: Practice Issues (3rd Edition)
- Compilation and Review: Introduction
- Compilation and Review: Compilation
- Compilation and Review: Reviews
- Compilations and Review – The Engagement (4th Edition)
- Compilation and Review: Running Your First Engagement
- Independence Rules that Affect Compilation and Review Engagements (3rd edition)
- Compilation and Review: Special Reporting Issues